Sunday, August 21, 2011

Hi!

I'm not really smooth with introductions, so let's just get on with it.
I'm Carissa Tridina, call me Chee.
I was born on the 21st of September 1997, I live in Jakarta, Indonesia.
I love my country but i do hope to get the hell out of here, like, ASAP.
I like fashion, music, and literature.
I daydream A LOT.
I am so lazy i could stay glued to my couch and TV for a whole day.
I aspire to work in a fashion magazine, or a fashion company, or a fashion anything!
I'd like to live in New York someday. You know, live the dream.
Oh, and speaking of dreams, mine is of my future and it's already planned out impeccably!
1.) Get good grades (which I sometimes find is hard due to the internet, argh!)
2.) Get into my high school of choice
3.) Get into a fashion school (somewhere in NY, preferably Parsons or FIT!)
4.) Oh, and a scholarship for said school. Education is expensive man!
5.) Graduate with flying colors
6.) MBA
7.) Job
8.) Meet the right guy to have a family with:)
Nah, i kid at the eighth one.
Hmm, i guess that's it then. I don't know what else to say so
Bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment